Pressure Relief Systems are the most reliable remedy for your home’s leakage problem. These systems function to PERMANENTLY relieve the hydrostatic pressure within your walls. The diagram above shows Stop Leak’s installation process.
Foundation walls of all types develop cracks. Poured concrete, block, or stone walls are subject to this cracking caused by any number of sources. When this occurs, structural damage can result, water and soil can leak in, and in general mold and mildew can result from the water intrusion. Covering these cracks is not the preferred method, as this will simply hide the problem and it will only worsen with time. While there are several ways to treat these cracks, the most economical, cleanest and ultimately the best way to seal these cracks is the injection of a non-toxic material from the inside of the home, sealing both the crack as well as the exterior wall, without the cost of moving outside obstructions. A brief description of the process is below.
- Route crack and patch with hydraulic cement
- Drill 5/8″ diameter holes and insert ports with shut off valves
- Inject sealing material through these ports
- After a set up period, remove ports and patch openings
- This process is relatively non-invasive, cost effective, and most importantly is guaranteed.